Blippi hometown contest T&Cs
Moonbug Entertainment Blippi in my Hometown Contest – Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition (and, for the purposes of data protection laws, the data controller) is Moonbug Entertainment Limited, 3rd Floor, LABS Upper Lock, Unit 3-6 Water Lane, London, United Kingdom, NW1 8JZ.
2. The competition will start on June 16, 2022 (the "Opening Date") and close on June 26, 2022 (the "Closing Date").
3. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than midnight PST on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The competiton is open to anyone in continental USA aged 18 years or over.
5. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of permission to enter this competition.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the competition, you will need to: 1. Create a video between thirty seconds to two minutes in length showcasing your hometown and why Blippi should visit it; and 2. Upload the video to blippihometowncontest.com. You must ensure that you have acquired permission from anyone appearing in your video. It is advisable for each video to be: (i) be filmed in portrait mode, ideally on a mobile phone; and (ii) filmed in a clearly lit area.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
9. Promoter shall be entitled to edit and display any uploaded video or portion thereof in any and all media formats.
10. The top five entries as judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion, out of those who meet the entry criteria, shall be announced, on or around July 6, 2022 ("Draw Date"). The top five entries will be notified by message on, or shortly after, the Draw Date that they are in the top five and must respond as appropriate to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, otherwise the Promoter will be entitled to select another entry in accordance with the process described above. Furthermore, if a top five entrant is unavailable for filming on the dates of July 19, 2022 and July 20, 2022 and/or does not agree to signing a filming release form then the Promoter will be entitled to select another entry in accordance with the process described above. The decision of the Promoter is final.
11. An overall winner out of the top five entries shall be decided via a public vote on the following website blippihometowncontest.com, with such public vote closing on, or shortly after, July 9 2022. The winner will be notified by message on, or shortly after, July 9 2022 and must respond as appropriate to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, otherwise the winner's prize may be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. if the winner is unavailable for filming on the dates of July 19, 2022 and July 20 2022 and/or does not agree to signing a filming release form then the winner's prize may be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The winner shall be announced on or about July 12 2022.
12. The family of the winning entry will appear in an episode of Blippi and meet Blippi in person.
13. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions or for reasons outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. This competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.