Blippi hometown contest
Blippi fans are the best fans! Team Blippi received over 650+ entries and loved seeing all our Blippi fans and what makes your hometowns special. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Meet the Top 5 Finalists from the Blippi in my Hometown Contest!
Arya, age 7 from Hartford, Connecticut
Arya, her little brother, and her parents want Blippi to come visit them in Hartford, Connecticut! When Arya was two-years-old, she was diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum, which means she sees the world a little differently. Learning excites Arya and Blippi’s videos have been instrumental in her development. She would love to learn, explore and play alongside Blippi in her hometown!
Gwen and Tyler, both age 3 from Meridian, Idaho
Gwen and Tyler are best friends who were born in California but recently moved to Meridian, Idaho. These besties love vehicles, sweet treats, and of course, Blippi! Together with their moms, (who are also best friends!) they enjoy going on adventures to discover the awesome treasures their new hometown has to offer. They hope Blippi will join their bestie fest in their hometown!
Wilson, age 5 from Gallatin, Tennessee
Wilson and his parents hope Blippi’s Next Stop is Gallatin, Tennessee! Outside is Wilson’s favorite place to be. Whether he’s playing with his mom and dad or going on hikes, the great outdoors make him super happy! You know what else makes him super happy? The fact that he’ll be a big brother by the end of the year! He would love to learn some big brother tips and tricks alongside Blippi in his hometown!
Favor, age 3 from Scottsdale, Arizona
Favor and his mom Cherish would love a visit from Blippi! Their little family of two lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where they like to find fun adventures, radiate positivity, and learn new things every day! Favor and Cherish hope Blippi’s next stop is their hometown so they can share a totally awesome adventure together!
Layla, age 3 from Clarksville, Tennessee
Layla and her baby sister Myka live with their parents in Clarksville, Tennessee and they want Blippi to come see the exciting adventures their hometown has to offer! Their family loves to learn and explore just like Blippi. From finding objects for ‘sink or float’ with Dad to working on arts and crafts from Blippi videos with Mom, their learning through play never stops. They hope Blippi’s next stop is Clarksville!
Now YOU decide which one will win a visit from Blippi and star in an official Blippi episode!
Here’s how to vote ⤵️
- Watch the entries from the 5 finalists below by clicking in the middle of the image.
- Decide which finalist is your favorite and click on the 💙 to vote for them in the bottom right corner of the video. You can vote once per day from 7/6/22 through 7/9/22.
- The entry with the most votes wins!
- Do you live near one of the finalists? Rally your community to help bring Blippi there by sharing their entry on social media using #BlippisNextStop. We can’t wait to see where Blippi goes next!
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open to residents in the continental U.S. only but anyone and EVERYONE can vote for their favorite finalist 7/6/22 - 7/9/22. The winning entry with the most votes will be announced on 7/12/22!
- Note: The episode will be filmed 7/19/22 - 7/20/22 in the winning hometown within the continental U.S.
- See full contest terms in a bunch of grown up language by clicking HERE. Good luck!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.